Chai tea latte lovers, listen up. Today’s post is short, sweet and definitely a goodie! Enter the coconut and cardamom chai tea latte…with a twist.
FOR THE CHAI:
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom (can substitute with Nutmeg)
- 1 tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Maple Syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
- Thorntons Chocolate Liqueur*
- Add any tea bag of your choosing to a cup of boiling water and leave to go black
- Add 1tsp of chai tea mix and a dash of vanilla and stir (you will have some chai mixture left over which can be stored for future)
- Steam or heat up some coconut milk (you can substitute for any milk of your choosing)
- Remove the tea bag and add 1/2 of your brewed chai tea to a fresh mug
- Top up with the hot milk (you can add more chai mix if you’d like it stronger)
- Stir in 3 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Add a cap full (3 tsp) of Thorntons Chocolate Liqueur* for an extra chocolatey kick
- Top with some cocoa powder or cream if you’re feeling naughty…or some foam if you like a traditional latte!
And that’s it! If you’re a fan of chai lattes then you NEED to give this a try…trust me you won’t be disappointed!
Lots of love,
This is not a sponsored post.
*Thorntons Chocolate liqueur was given to me as part of a PR sample but all views are 100% my own.