Let’s set the scene…it’s frosty out, the fire is roaring, you have a cinnamon candle or two burning – feel free to substitute for Winter candle scent of choice – and the cherry on top? Why it’s a boozy, indulgent, most chocolatey of them all hot chocolate in hand of course. One word – heaven. Are you sold yet?
Today I thought I’d share the love – or in this case a pretty amazing hot chocolate recipe – involving my drink of choice at the moment: RumChata. Oh, my goodness guys this is not one to miss! It’s become a bit of a tradition on my blog to share at least one Winter drink recipe once December arrives and this year it just had to be this recipe – it’s incredibly indulgent and pretty amazing even although I do say so myself.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- 2 x 25ml shots of RumChata
- 170 ml full-fat milk (it also tastes amazing with Coconut milk FYI)
- 30g Luxury Hot Chocolate buttons
- Whipped Cream
- Heat milk in a saucepan until close to boiling point
- Stir in 30g of luxury hot chocolate buttons until smooth and velvety
- Carefully pour into your glass
- Add in 2 x 25ml shots of RumChata
- Top with a generous serving of whipped cream and marshmallows
- Sit back and ENJOY!
Think sweet vanilla, cinnamon and a hint of warmth from the spices of the RumChata then all that chocolatey goodness…YUM.
As if I haven’t gone and spoiled you already with this recipe, the lovely guys and gals over at Whyte & Mackay have given me two tickets to Edinburgh’s Christmas and 2 vouchers for a complimentary RumChata Hot Chocolate at the RumChata bar on George Street, available for one of you lucky guys and gals to win! Of course, it’s lovely to make your own hot chocolate at home but do you not think things always taste that little bit sweeter when someone else makes it for you? No, just me then?
This post was kindly sponsored by RumChata. Please remember to drink responsibly.
The prize for one winner includes two tickets to Edinburgh’s Christmas (to either Shark in the Park, La Clique Noel or any of the attractions listed here http://www.edinburghschristmas.com/whats-on/category/rides-attractions#stq=&stp=1 ) and 2 vouchers for a complimentary RumChata Hot Chocolate at their bar on George St.
Winner will be required to collect their tickets and drinks vouchers from the Edinburgh’s Christmas box office on George St.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Hop over to my Instagram: @thegirlinthetartanscarf
- You must be following myself and Rumchata on Instagram (@rumchataofficial)
- Like the post (here)
- Tag a pal in the comments under the Instagram post
- Enter as many times as you want, each tag is an entry but please put in a separate comment
BONUS ENTRY: hop over to my twitter (@girltartanscarf) and enter there too by following me and @RumChata and retweeting the pinned tweet at the top of my profile.
Giveaway runs from 8th December 2017 and closes at 11:59 on 11th December 2017. Winner will be announced at 8 pm on 12th December 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition only open to participants ages 18 or over.
- Competition winners will be chosen by myself.
- Competition winners will be contacted by myself within 2 working days after the competition has ended.
- Winner’s name and contact details including full name, email address and contact telephone number will be taken from me and passed onto the promoter for the issuance of tickets.
- Winner will receive a confirmation email from the promoter which must be printed and presented at the Edinburgh’s Christmas Box office located on Junction of Castle Street and George Street, Edinburgh, along with proof of ID, showing that he/she is 18 years or over
- Tickets and voucher valid from 17 Nov – 24 Dec 2017 and must be redeemed during this timeframe.
- This competition will issue a maximum of 1 competition prize, consisting of x2 tickets to either Shark in the Park, La Clique Noel or any of the attractions listed here http://www.edinburghschristmas.com/whats-on/category/rides-attractions#stq=&stp=1 at Edinburgh’s Christmas (subject to availability) and x2 complementary RumChata hot chocolates from the RumChata bar on George Street, beside the light sculpture, just off the corner of Caste Street and George Street. (Please note, that proof of age may be required by bar staff upon redemption)
- This promotion has been issued by Whyte & Mackay.
- There are no costs associated with entering this competition.
- Please note travel to and from Edinburgh’s Christmas is NOT included.
Remember to follow me on Bloglovin and subscribe to my youtube channel so that you never miss a blog post/video!
Lots of love,
omg! this actually looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
omg that looks so good!! xx
This sounds and looks absolutely delicious! x
This has made me feel so festive! The drink sounds amazing too!
That hot chocolate looks so delicious x
Ohhhh wowwww! This looks incredible. X
Good Lord, this looks and sounds delicious! xx
This sounds so delicious!
Such a good competition, and they look so so good! I lvoe Edinburgh at Christmas time too!
Now this sounds just incredible and as I adore got chocolate I love finding me ways to drink it x
These look so yummy! Off to make myself a hot chocolate now… x
Could go for a boozy hot chocolate right now! X
Now this sounds delish! x
This sounds heavenly and I love how festive and beautiful these photos are.