|1. Topshop Arabel studded boots | 2. In Vogue We Trust top
| 3. Michael Kors MK5263 watch | 4. Pom Pom Hat | 5. Topshop check ponte trousers
I have no idea why I have only just decided to do a wish list as I have ALWAYS got one on the go! My wish list tends to change constantly, and 9 times out of 10 I am adding to it rather than substituting one thing for another!
This month I have quite few things on my wish list but I have narrowed it down to my Top 5…
- Topshop Arabel Studded boots – cutout boots are popping up everywhere just now but these ones from Topshop are definitely my favourite. I made the terrible mistake of hesitating over them online last month and they have been out of stock ever since! I’m hoping Toppers get these back in soon as I don’t think I can live without them…literally. I think they’ll look great with my disco pants or Topshop leigh jeans rolled up with cute frilly socks.
- In Vogue We Trust T – I absolutely love this top, they have similar ones on ebay for around £10 but I prefer the cut of this one. It gives that kind of ‘casual cool’ feel and would look great with a leather high waisted skirt or disco pants…can’t wait to get my mitts on this!
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch – Hmmmm….so this is one of my rather expensive wish list items and it may even make it to my March wish list for 2 reasons…1) It is very expensive and I keep talking myself in and out of buying it 2) I’ve ummed and ahhed so much now that every jewellers I’ve been in are out of stock! Waaaaaaaah
- Prodiga Fur Pom Pom hat – ok so I know winter is almost over but I just love this hat. I love the huge pom pom on it and it looks so cosey!! Plus I stay in Scotland…it’s always freezing so that’s a good reason, right? The only thing is though it’s a tad pricey at £85 so I if I can find a cheaper alternative then I’ll substitute! Have you seen any??
- Topshop Check Ponte trousers – I have been wanting to get my hands on these for ages but they are sold out online. Apparently there is one pair left in my size in my closest Topshop so I’m going to pop in there tomorrow!
What do you think of my February Wish List? Are any of these items on your list? If you know of any alternatives to these I’d love to hear about them 🙂
LOVE your wishlist!! Those trousers are amazing, loving printed trousers at the moment!! Your blog is so cute, love your style! xx …so much love, ha!
Aw thank you!! I’m loving printed trousers at the moment too especially check ones! I’m loving all of the love! …if that makes sense?! haha xx
We have such similar taste, I love the MK watch and I love that crop top
A little bit Unique
Oh and I’m running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here
The MK watch is definitely top of my list at the moment, can’t wait to get my hands on it! 🙂 Oh really, I’ll have to check out your blog, thanks 🙂 x
Those boots are hottt xxx
Thank you! I’ve been trying to get them for well over a month now and they are completely sold out!! 🙁 xx