Going through my Pinterest is something I love to do to get inspiration on interior design, fashion, beauty, and one of my favourites – recipes. Whilst browsing the other week I came across this simple but very tasty little recipe that I tried out a few days ago and I thought I’d share with you.
It really does only take 5 mins in the oven, and an extra 5/10 mins to prepare so it’s perfect if you have friends around and you’re looking for a quick little nibble or party food, especially now that the Christmas party season is approaching. What’s great about this too is that it’s really quite light which makes a nice change from traditional heavier based pizzas!
What you’ll need:
– 1 plain tortilla wrap
– Tomato puree
– Parsley/Oregano/Basil or Thyme (to sprinkle on top of tomato base)
– Toppings of your choice, I chose baby plum tomatoes, mushrooms and jalapeno peppers
– Grated Cheese
Preheat oven to gas mark 5.
1. Smooth tomato puree over your tortilla wrap and sprinkle with some parsley (you can use oregano, basil or thyme – whichever is to your taste).
2. Add the toppings of your choice (something that will take 5 mins or less to cook!)
3. Grate some cheese and sprinkle on top
4. Put your pizza in the oven for around 5mins or until the base is crispy and your cheese has melted.
If you want to be really good, you can use extra low fat cheese 🙂
Et voila, party food is served!
Do you think you’ll give this 5 minute pizza recipe a go? 🙂
Follow me here on Pinterest and leave me links to yours in the comments below!