|1. Zara Tartan Scarf | 2.Zara Loafers | 3.Philosophy Body Wash and Shampoo | 4.Smashbox Photo Finish Primer | 5.F&F Blouse
I don’t know what it is about this time of year but it seems to just make me buy like CRAZY! It definitely has something to do with the weather (I love winter weather), the sales, the optimism of a new year and what it holds, all which unfortunately contributes to a slightly unhealthy bank balance! Then there are the shops, bright and welcoming with hundreds of sales signs…you can see where I’m going with this!
Although I feel like I’ve bought loads over the winter period, I don’t feel too guilty because a lot of the stuff I’ve bought have been reduced and the sales have been great this year, besides I’ve really just been buying things that I ‘need’ (ahem). Also, with a new year comes loads of new experimentations with makeup and I have a list as long as my arm of new beauty things I want to try so without further ado, here are some of my favourite new buys over the past few weeks:
- Zara degrade tartan scarf – so it’s probably not a surprise to you but I do like tartan scarfs 😉 This was originally £29.99 reduced to £9.99. It’s really long and cosy, and there is loads of material so you can wrap it around your neck or have it hanging down to suit your style. I think this is my favourite winter buy so far!
- Zara Loafers – reduced from £49.99 to £19.99. I absolutely LOVE these. I had been looking for a pair just like these for ages to replace a pair I had worn to death and luckily spotted them the other day…this is why I love Zara so much 🙂
- Philosophy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Eggnog – reduced from £14 to £3.50 in Debenhams. It smells like vanilla and nutmeg, good enough to eat!
- Florence & Fred by Tesco Cream Blouse – I can’t believe I picked this little beauty up from Tesco when I was doing my weekly shop and it was only £14, BARGAIN! I had been looking for a cream kind of loose fitting blouse to wear buttoned up under knits for ages!
- Smashbox Photo Finish primer – £25 (review will be up soon!)
6.Topshop Navy Faux Fur Collar – This was reduced from £30 to £15 and looks great over my cropped leather jacket and is so easy to throw over other coats and cardigans to dress them up a bit.
7. Zara Camouflage Jeans (I couldn’t choose…woops!) – These were reduced from £29.99 to £22.99 (and I think they are reduced even further now). These are so comfy to wear and I love how they can be dressed up by wearing a pair of chunky high heeled boots. I like the little ankle zips too!
8. Zara Jacket – reduced from £79.99 to £59.99…ok so I have way to many jackets as it is but don’t have any jackets with a hood (no joke) so picked this up a couple of weekends ago for the cold rainy days. The fur around the hood and down the middle of the jacket us also detachable.
9. Zara Skull Bracelet – reduced from £19.99 to £9.99. I picked this up when I bought my hooded jacket, and it fits my (extremely skinny) wrist perfectly so I love it. I’ve been wearing it mainly if I’ve been going out.
10. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel – reduced from £8.50 to £4.25 I know, I know this is a bit excessive but I truly love this stuff so when Lush reduced it to half price I grabbed them up as quick as I could!
So, these are my ‘best of buys’ from the past few weeks, I hope you enjoyed this post (I’m nosey so I like to see what other people have been buying, so hopefully you are like me!)
What are your latest ‘best buys (sale or non-sale)? 🙂